Proud to announce that we are the Winning Consortium for the “Support to Quality Infrastructure Framework within a DCFTA* Context in the Republic of Moldova”.
The overall objective of the project, which is intended to be started as of September 2017, is to support Moldova in the strengthening of the country’s Quality Infrastructure Framework within a “Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement (DCFTA)” context. The period of implementation of the contract will be 36 months from the start date.
The purposes to be achieved during the project implementation period are as follows;
- To further align the country’s Quality Infrastructure and Market Surveillance Structures with EU requirements;
- To enhance the country’s private sector competitiveness aspects by improving SMEs’ production, quality and business processes;
- To design the concrete multi-layered DCFTA visibility and communication action plan in particular in the field of Quality Infrastructure, Market Surveillance and internal and external market conditions and opportunities as well as in the implementation of its different awareness, communication and visibility actions related to Quality Infrastructure, Market Surveillance and internal and external market conditions and opportunities.
Within the scope of the project; five main components that are expected to be focused during the implementation phase;
- Quality Infrastructure
- Market Surveillance
- Internal and External Markets and Opportunities
- DCFTA Visibility and Communication Action Plan
- Additional Project Activities
(*) The Deep and Comprehensive Free Trade Agreement (DCFTA) is an arrangement between the EU and the Republic of Moldova that foresees a preferential trade relationship, based on mutually advantageous treatment, giving to each other better access to their markets than that offered to other trade partners.