We are proud to announce the opening of the Technical Assistance for Strengthening Consumer Protection. The project, overall objective of which is to achieve a better functioning consumer protection, considering all elements of the system, in line with EU acquis and EU Member States’ best practices, will last for 24 months. The Beneficiary of the Project is Ministry of Customs and Trade and the Contracting Authority is Central Finance and Contracts Unit.
Project’s Activity Groups are:
- Activity Group A: Implementation of a Public Information Campaign
- Activity Group B: Promoting Effectiveness and Practicality for Consumer Arbitration Committees
- Activity Group C: Activities to Make Consumer Arbitration System a Regulatory Instrument in Turkey
- Activity Group D: Public Consultancy Activities to Promote a New Consumer Policy
- Activity Group E: Increasing Trader Awareness
- Activity Group F: Boosting the Capacity of Consumer Organizations